An interesting question was asked this week on Answers, and we would like to open this discussion further with our readers, and hear your thoughts. So, do you prefer to code your site by hand or use a WYSIWYG editor?
We look forward to hearing how you prefer to code your site, you can leave your thoughts and comments below or you can leave your answer/opinion on the original question here: Do You Prefer to Code Your Site by Hand or Use a WYSIWYG Editor?.
Do You Prefer to Code Your Site by Hand or Use a WYSIWYG Editor?
This question was originally asked by Csgs, and you will find the favorite answers below:
Best Answer from Scunliffe:
Second Answer from Vinay Vidyasagar:
Can you help with this weeks unanswered questions?
- Are There Any Cons to Having a Return Statement In all Functions?
- How Can I Make a Browser Window to Stay on Top and In Focus at All Times?
- Are You Inclined More Towards the Use of Fluid Layouts? (Why or Why Not)
- What Would Be the Preferable Time Zone to Set for a MySQL Website?
- Is There Some Way to Parse PHP Locally Without the Use of an FTP/Local Host Server?
- How Can I Organize My AJAX Handlers in a Secure, Logical, and Structured Manner?
Thanks again, firstly to everyone who asked a question, but most importantly thanks to everyone that took the time and effort to offer helpful and useful answers.