Out of the several photographing techniques that exist, High Dynamic Range-technique (HDR) can produce astonishing images that blind our sense of reality with a dash of creativity. HDR photography is a technique that uses greater dynamic range between light and dark areas of an image compared to the usual basic digital imagery.
Below you’ll find eye-candy that will get your creative juices flowing in the right direction as you look over 20 Stunning Examples of Pure HDR Photographs.
Techniques For Creating HDR Photos – That Work
Just in-case you were wondering how to create this special effect on any photograph, here are a few sources that will reveal the secret!
- How to create HDR Photos – (HDR/Photomatix tutorial)
- How to Make HDR Photos
- 19 Tutorials for Creating Beautiful HDR Imagery
- The Definitive Guide to (MORE) Realistic High Dynamic Range Images
- How to Create High Dynamic Range Images
- HDR 101 – One of the Most Visited HDR Tutorials