Not exactly an the age old question, but as we do every week, we like to offer a question, to the readers of Design reviver, that has been previously asked on Answers. This weeks question is: Are You a Heavy Gradient User or Against It?.
You can leave a comment below or you can leave an answer on the original posted question on Answers.
Are You a Heavy Gradient User or Against It?
This question was originally asked by Rollback999, and you will find our favorite answers below:
Answer from Isti37:
Answer from Inksketch:
Answer from Unregistered User:
So, are you a heavy gradient user? You can leave an answer below in the comment section, or you can leave an answer here: Are You a Heavy Gradient User or Against It? on Answers.
Can you help with this weeks unanswered questions?
- What’s a Reliable Way to Measure the Size of Web Requests and Responses?
- How Do I Create an Alert Box That Will Remember if the Visitor Has Previously Seen and Interacted With It?
- Why Should Anyone Use Conditional Stylesheets?
- How would you structure HTML form elements so that they can be translated into a PHP object without any problems?
- By selecting an element in drop down list how we can fetch the data?
- How Do You Handle Whitespace On Your Website?
Thanks again, firstly to everyone who asked a question, but most importantly thanks to everyone that took the time to offer always helpful and useful answers.